Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Current Work

Hello readers! I'm sorry I've been slacking a little with my literature reviews, I know that was where this blog first started and I promise there'll be another one soon but I've been quite busy with a few new exciting opportunities! I have been lucky enough to be able to contribute to a couple of different brilliant websites about all things film and television! It would be wonderful if you guys could head over to the following few links and check out my latest professional work! Thanks guys!

I'm currently writing for a brilliant website conversationsabouther.net where they discuss all things music, film, television, everything! Follow the next link to look specifically at my contributions! conversationsabouther.net/author/elly/

As well as that, you can find some of my brand new work at filmandtvnow.com, a BRILLIANT website with an accessible, knowledgeable feel. You'll find loads of reviews, teasers, trailers and flash news on film and television. Keep a look out for my up and coming posts!

I would really appreciate if you guys could take a little look and share the links! I am currently looking for more work so share away!

Thank you
Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment